Useful Info

 Helpful Links, Forms, and Documents

If you are New to Hill AFB, and licensed in a profession in another state. Spouses of military service members stationed in Utah are permitted to work in licensed professions without obtaining a Utah license as long as they possess an active license from another state or territory of the United States.

Since this benefit for military spouses is relatively new, you may need to explain to employers or the public who ask that your out-of-state license is valid because you are a spouse of an active duty service member.

To help you, the Utah Division of Labor has created a verification letter which you can show your employer or the public that explains this exemption.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s